Qualifications:M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry / General Chemistry with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade. Preference will be given to the candidates who have cleared CSIR-JRF/NET or GATE or equivalent Examinations.
Name of Post: Project Junior Research Fellow
Number of Post: 01
Last Date : 15-01-2013
How to Apply:Applicant should send the application, in Adobe PDF format, by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching duly filled Application_Form.doc (to be converted to PDF) available on the website under this advertisement on or before January 15, 2013. Please mention name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line.
General Information/Details About The Post:
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed bythe terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore,
it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
9. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
10. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
More Information Click Here:
Download Application Form:
IISER Pune Website: http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/